Saturday 27 December 2014

Itsy Bitsy haul!

helloo!
It is Subasri here back again after my vacation!. During my  vacation I dropped by and picked up a few stuff from the Itsy Bitsy store in Bangalore! So, I thought I should share it with you. I have some christmas posts which I wasn't able to upload, So let me know if you would like to see them.



Glitter quilling paper! I got another one of a different color




Pre cut tulip quilling strips??!! Hell yeah!


Pre cut fringed quilling strips? 'lazy quiller's paradise'


Another quilling tool for no reason


REally tiny jump rings!!


A chipboard 'S' I have no clue what I am gonna do with this. Anybody here knows what it is for?


Loom Bands! I'm gonna try making a few bracelets!

And that's it!
Guys, Don't forget to let me know if you wanna see my christmas ornaments! Sorry for not  uploading on time! Was on a vacation.
Bye!
Subi





No comments: