Monday 16 June 2014

Quilled Bracelets!!! 10th post!



Hello Everybody!!!
i just quilled the flower in d middle so that they look pretty for that pic
Sorry for the post delay!, In the last few days I have been into making quilled bracelets...Usually if i quill any jewellery I would ask Mr.Google for samples...But this time I have made it all on my own!!(Proud Girl!) SO here they go!!





1. The multicolored marquises : My first ever try to make a bracelet and It is multicolored: mint green, dark pink, soft pink, vermilion red, light grey..(the colors look so different in the pic!!)


2.The coral One: Looks pretty!! but yet again =( the color is a coral-y orange and my cam changed it peach!! 

3.The charm bracelet: This is a blue bracelet with 2 orange flowers! It would look pretty on toddlers!! And it is my personal FAVOURITE!!!(no. I am not a toddler...I am sure.) It complements so much to my nail polish!(I have a big obsession with nailp0lishes too!)

How I made them: 

1. Quill the rings or marquises in what colour or shape you want. I needed about 8 of them for my hand
2. Attach the jump rings to them and crimp them shut.
3. Now attach your flowers or charms with the same kind of jump rings.                                        4.And at the end attach the jewellery S hooks.     5. And Voila!  We are finished!

If you do like this post, Definitely give it a +1! I will try my very best to post at least 4-5 times a week!! 

Bye for now!!
Keep Quilling!
Subasri


No comments: