Thursday 5 June 2014

Fun Vibrant Earrings!

Hi all!
I made many earrings recently and I thought I should share them with you!
The colours are so fun and vibrant and they make me happy every time I look at it! All of these are perfect for the spring and summer!




 1. The double hearts(silly name):  it is cute and vibrant, will look pretty with a t-shirt of the same color.(the background? i know looks so awesome shapes made of papier mache )



 2. nameless! : This is your perfect earring for the spring though it reminds me of christmas!  





3. the double colored teardrop: it is made of a pastel pink and a mint green...it looks like a single petal from a quilled Malaysian flower.

4. The purple mania(silly name again): It is a purple flower...nothing else to say about it or nothing so great about it..just that the color looks different in the pic...

Let me know in the comments below which one is your favorite 1,2,3 or 4!

Bye for now!
Keep quilling!!
Subi

5 comments:

Dharti said...

Looks Pretty!

Unknown said...

Thank u!

Unknown said...

looking awesome!!..

Unknown said...

can u teach me???..lolz XD

Unknown said...

Yes of Course Kundavai! tutorial coming up soon!!