Thursday 8 January 2015

DIY New Year Diary/Journal/Planner!

Hello people!
I know I wasn't blogging regularly this past week! Its back to school and probably it will take me a little time to get organised back again! Keeping my 2015 resolution as to keeping myself more organised, I needed a planner! But when I went to the store, I didn't like any of them! I real badly wanted a personalised planner! So when I got one as a gift, You guessed it right! I decided to personalise it to my taste! I am into monochrome this season! Keep scrolling!


I recently learnt how to fold roses using quilling paper from a tutorial here!
Its great and it looks so real!


And that's the end of this post! 
But WaIT! There is BIG NEWS guys! I have started selling my quilled jewellery at JUTE CRAFTS, pondicherry! So if you live in pondy or plan a vacation any time soon, Definitely check it out!
Bye!
Subi

QualityQuilling is on Facebook! Click here



2 comments:

Roshan said...

I felt the information provided in this blog is really valuable. Thank you for sharing. You can also check our blog :
New year diary

Roshan Jha said...

The way you explain is very easy to understand. You can also check our blog : printed diary 2021