Wednesday 16 July 2014

Jhumkas in the fairyland!

Hi everybody!!!
This weekend I quilled a few jhumkas! they are soo pretty!! and I am wearing these around like everytime!


1.There's no such thing as too much glitter! PLay with it!
 Whatever.. it is black with gold glitter.

2. Quilled white...glittered and pearled.
(Is there any word called pearled?)
(I am just crazy)


3. Used glass paint to paint this thing!! It's so glossy!.pearls.


4. OMG! my favorite! its pink and I sprinkled a few beads at the bottom, 
It looks like sprinkles on a cupcake/donut!
food! food! glorious food!!


5. Smallest jhumka I've ever made!.multicoloured.for mommy!!
(I know that doesn't mean the text should be small...but still,)

And...that's it! If you like any of these jhumkas, give it a try! they are soo fun to make and super easy to!!And share your recreations on my facebook or g+!!I would be very pleased to see them!! 

Bye for now! 
KEep Quilling!
Subi

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love the pink and the blue one

Anu Yalo said...

Too good
http://anucraftsworld.blogspot.ae/