Wednesday 2 July 2014

Quilled Choker Necklaces!!


Hi all!!
Its me back here with another easy, quick and fun quilling design!
Its been quite some time since i am quilling because this week was soo busy for me at school! Full of a million assignments, quizzes, homeworks and TESTS! And coming back to the topic,
CHOKER NECKLACES! 
I have always loved choker necklaces and this is my first attempt to quill them!I had great fun quilling this design and i absolutely LOVE how these turned out to be...So here they go!!




My first attempt! I didn't think it would turn out to be this good!I used wooden beads with pearls here..


It is a pretty blue necklace. I used pearls and Dark blue and white wooden beads here. And the quilled fat marquise in the center is actually dark blue.



Another necklace, orange and blue..After I made this I found it would be good to add another quilled drop to it but then I was just too lazy.I used orange, blue, white and maroon wooden beads here.



As usual, MY favorite!! it is this one!!! IT is a simple quilled design to which I attached orange and maroon wooden beads with pearls! They look soo pretty!

Comment below which one is your favorite: necklace no 1, 2, 3 or 4! And also let me know if you want to see a tutorial on how to make these!! I will be glad to make one  and SHARE your recreations at my facebook or g+! I will be really happy to see them!

No comments: